The Super-Genie R is specifically designed to produce large volumes of RO water from tap water. The system is created to provide an effective solution for a single or multiple labs even a whole lab building, providing overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network thus to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked.
- RO water is produced directly from tap water.
- The system can be equipped with one dispenser to dispense RO water.
- External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltrations and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
-The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard to ensure the product water quality.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- A 100 L integrated tank is standard, and upgradable to other sizes.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through polishing cartridge in case of power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Details of daily operations and consumables status are stored and displayed on a large color touch screen monitor.
- Operation data is stored up to two years, which meets traceability requirement.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|RO water production rate (@ 25℃)||50, 150, 300 L/hr|
|RO water dispensing rate||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|RO water conductivity (@ 25℃)||Typically <20 μS/cm|
with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 140 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1000 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Super-Genie R 50 Water System||RL0R05000|
|Super-Genie R 150 Water System||RL0R01H00|
|Super-Genie R 300 Water System||RL0R03H00|
|Super-Genie R 50 Water System, with tank||RL0R050TL|
|Super-Genie R 150 Water System, with tank||RL0R010T1|
|Super-Genie R 300 Water System, with tank||RL0R03HT1|