The Direct-Pure RO lab water system produces reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradeable to a 60-liter) with a liquid level sensor.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications.
- Manual cleaning and glassware rinsing
- Buffer preparation
- Glassware washers
- Water baths
- Aging tester
- Laboratory animal feed
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water*||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Product Water Flow Rate||10 to 50 L/h at 25 ℃|
|RO Rejection Rate|
|Monovalent ions removal||>95%|
|Polyvalent ions removal||>99%|
|Bacteria and Particles removal||>99%|
|Organics and Pyrogens removal||>99%|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||18 - 21 kg|
* If water hardness is less than 180 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
If water hardness is greater than 180 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10||RD0R0100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 15||RD0R0150E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20||RD0R0200E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30||RD0R0300E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50||RD0R050BE|
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.