Genie is the new generation of laboratory water purification systems from RephiLe. It is powerful and revolutionary, bringing the best user experience from the latest technologies to your lab. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure and Type II pure water in the lab.
Genie produces ultrapure water (Type I water) and EDI water (Type II water) from tap water directly. Quality of ultrapure water and EDI water meet or exceedsASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water and Type II water standards, respectively.
- Type I ultrapure water and EDI (Type II) water are produced directly from tap water.
- The system can be link to multiple dispensers via CAN cable or wireless.
-The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- Internal P Pack cartridge removes oxidants, organics, particles and scaling ions to prevent them from fouling the RO membranes and the EDI module.
- Internal Ion-Pure EDI module removes most of ions and organics from RO water.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 254 nm lamp kills bacteria and 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods (for TOC models).
- Various final filters (optional) can ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- Optional tank circulation mode from a touch on the monitor guarantees high water quality in storage.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- The control console is 8 inch touch screen. The console controls system and peripheral devices (Such as leak protector and tank sanitization module). All operations can be done on the console.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, Conductivity < 2000 μS/cm (1000 ppm)|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||5, 10, 15 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||0 - 2.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||0 - 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)|
No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water|
< 0.1 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)
|Pyrogens in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNAse in ultrapure water||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNAse in ultrapure water||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
Main system dimensions
32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)
Width × depth × height
21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)
|Input Voltage||110 - 240 VAC|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Main system power||< 200 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Genie G 5 Water System||RG0G005T0|
|Genie G 10 Water System||RG0G010T0|
|Genie G 15 Water System||RG0G015T0|