PURIST Pro is a newly developed intelligent ultrapure water system with advanced remote control and diagnosis functions, taking advantage of modern information technology. It produces Type I ultrapure water from RO, distilled or deionized water.
Quality of ultrapure water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI and ISO Type I water standards. The system is CE and RoHS certified.
• On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methods (for TOC models)
• RephiBlue mobile App for remote control and monitoring (for TOC models)
• Feed water conductivity monitor for an optimal consumables life spam
• Optional USP certified final ultrafiltration cartridge for efficient removal of pyrogen
• A high capability dual wavelength UV lamp for efficient control of TOC level
• Built-in liquid level sensor access ports compatible for a variety of tanks
RephiBlue mobile app
• Control the work of your water system and monitor water quality & quantity simply from a smart device. Easy and efficient.
• View parameters of water quality and consumable service life anytime from the screen of your mobile devices. Remote diagnosis can also be achieved. Peace in mind.
• Up to 10 individual accounts can be assigned with password and water quantity used by each authorized user can be traced by APP. Added convenience for laboratory management.
• Daily water quality for up to 2 years is traceable through APP, which can be downloaded via the Bluetooth for requirements of data documentation management.
• Various types of cartridges have been developed to best satisfy different application needs. You can customize your water quality with PURIST Pro from a complete group of selections.
A comprehensive range of Cartridges
• General type —— Conventional experiments;
• Low TOC type —— Experiments highly sensitive to TOC level;
• Low Boron type —— Element analysis
• ICP type —— ICP-MS, PPT grade analysis
• Low Mg type —— NGS high throughput sequencing
• DI Feed type —— Feed water with high particle content
Independent Ultrapure water dispenser
• Resistivity sensor inside
• Measurement at point of dispensing
• Volumetric dispensing and calibration
• 360-degree rotatable
• Height adjustable
• Up to 3 meters tubing for convenient use
• HPLC mobile phase preparation
• Preparation of reagent blank solutions
• As sample diluent for GC, HPLC, ICP-MS, AA and other analytical techniques
• Preparation of buffers and culture media for mammalian cell culture
• Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Feed water||EDI water, RO water, Distilled water, Deionized water|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45℃|
|Feed water pressure *||0 - 15 psi (0 - 1 bar)|
|Product Water Quality|
|Flow rate (@ 25℃ )||≤2 L/min|
|Resistivity (@ 25℃ )||18.2 MΩ•cm|
|TOC level **||< 5 ppb|
|Particles (> 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase||< 10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Main system Length × Depth × Height||30 cm × 48 cm × 51 cm|
|Dispenser Diameter x Height||22 cm × 74 cm|
* It's recommended to use a pressure regulator if feed water pressure is above 15 psi (1 bar)
** When TOC Level of feed water is < 50 ppb
|PURIST Pro Ultrapure Water System, 100 - 240 V, with dispenser||RS220PNUV|
|PURIST Pro Ultrapure Water System, 100 - 240 V, with dispenser and TOC||RS220PNTV|
|RephiBlue mobile app||RA90SER04|