The Super-Genie U is an intelligent combination of thorough understanding of diverse laboratory applications together with decades of hands-on expertise in the most advanced water purification technologies. The system is specifically designed to produce large volumes of RO water and ultrapure water from tap water. The Super-Genie U purification system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single or multiple labs even a whole lab building, providing overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network thus to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked.
- RO water and ultrapure water are produced directly from tap water.
- The system can be equipped with two dispensers to dispense RO water and ultrapure water, respectively.
- External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltrations, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
-The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- The U Pack cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to ensure thorough removal of ions and organics.
- A 100 L integrated tank is standard, and upgradable to other sizes.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through polishing cartridge in case of power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Details of daily operations and consumables status are stored and displayed on a large color touch screen monitor.
- Operation data is stored up to two years, which meets traceability requirement.
- All in one design can optimize the use of lab space and have a high degree of integration.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 35 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Flow Rate|
|RO water (@ 25℃)||50, 150, 300 L/hr|
|Ultrapure water (Type I)||Up to 2.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|RO water resistivity (@ 25℃)||Typically 20 μS/cm|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||No particles (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.01 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 140 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1000 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Super-Genie U 50 Water System||RL0P05000|
|Super-Genie U 150 Water System||RL0P01H00|
|Super-Genie U 300 Water System||RL0P03H00|
|Super-Genie U 50 Water System, with tank||RL0P050T1|
|Super-Genie U 150 Water System, with tank||RL0P01HT1|
|Super-Genie U 300 Water System, with tank||RL0P03HT1|