The Direct-Pure RO lab water system produces reverse osmosis (RO) water from tap water directly.
- Electrical and water compartments are completely segregated, thus safer to operate.
- The Fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life detection as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradeable to a 60-liter) with a liquid level sensor.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- Pure water can be used in many areas. Here are some typical applications.
- Manual cleaning and glassware rinsing
- Buffer preparation
- Glassware washers
- Water baths
- Aging tester
- Laboratory animal feed
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
Feed Water Requirements
Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)
Feed Water Pressure
15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)
Product Water Flow Rate
10 to 30 L/h at 25 ℃
RO Rejection Rate
Monovalent ions removal
Polyvalent ions removal
Bacteria and Particles removal
Organics and Pyrogens removal
Length x Depth x Height
30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm
Net Weight (Operating Weight)
18 - 21 kg
* If water hardness is less than 180 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
If water hardness is greater than 180 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 10, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 15, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 20, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 30, with dispenser
Direct-Pure Water System, RO 50, with dispenser
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.