The Direct-Pure EDI lab water system produces Type II water from tap water directly. Resistivity of the product water is above 5 MΩ·cm at 25 ℃, which meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997 and also complies with the Purified Water requirements from the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
- The system incorporates the best in class Siemens EDI module to deliver high quality Type II water consistently at relatively lower cost.
- Automatic water quality control programs ensure EDI product water meeting or exceeding Type II water requirements.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 60-liter) and a liquid level sensor and a tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger to prevent EDI water from carbon dioxide contamination.
- The handle is 360 degree-rotatable and detachable from its support for effortless and instant dispensing with maximum flexibility.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Type II Pure water can be used in many areas. Some of the typical applications are.
- Preparation of bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solution for chemical analysis such as HPLC, ICP etc.
- For clinical analyzers
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
- Medical device and equipment rinsing
- For serum and blood fractions
|Feed Water Quality|
|*Tap water||Municipal water, TDS <1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Rate|
|Type II water||5, 10, 15 L/h at 25 ℃|
|Product Water Quality|
> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)
|TOC||< 30 ppb|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml （with a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge）|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||22 - 25 kg (25 - 32 kg)|
* If water hardness is less than 120 ppm, RephiLe suggests using RephiTEKT RW50211KT.
If water hardness is greater than 120 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 5 UV, adapted to dispenser||RD0EP05UV|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 10 UV, adapted to dispenser||RD0EP10UV|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 15 UV, adapted to dispenser||RD0EP15UV|
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.