The Direct-Pure EDI lab water system produces Type II water from tap water directly. Resistivity of the product water is above 5 MΩ·cm at 25 ℃, which meets or exceeds Type II water quality as defined by ASTM, CAP, CLSI and ISO 3696 / BS 3997 and also complies with the Purified Water requirements from the European and U.S. Pharmacopoeia.
- The system incorporates the best in class Siemens EDI module to deliver high quality Type II water consistently at relatively lower cost.
- Automatic water quality control programs ensure EDI product water meeting or exceeding Type II water requirements.
- The fully automated control system contains pre-rinse, RO membrane fouling preventing flush, RO membrane life monitoring as well as many other programs for convenient operation.
- The pre-rinsing program starts automatically when a new RO membrane is installed so there is no need for users to set up additional cleaning procedures.
- Users can set water dispensing time for easy water collection.
- The system is equipped with a 30-liter PE tank (upgradable to a 60-liter) and a liquid level sensor and a tank vent filter with CO2 scavenger to prevent EDI water from carbon dioxide contamination.
- RephiLe can provide full document support to meet users’ GMP, GLP, FDA and other certification requirements.
- Type II Pure water can be used in many areas. Some of the typical applications are.
- Preparation of bio-reagents
- Preparation of culture media
- Preparation of solution for chemical analysis such as HPLC, ICP etc.
- For clinical analyzers
- Feed water for ultrapure water systems
- Medical device and equipment rinsing
- For serum and blood fractions
|Feed Water Quality|
|*Tap water||Municipal water, TDS <1000 ppm (2000 μS/cm)|
|Operating Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Rate|
|Type II water||5 or 10 L/h at 25 ℃|
|Product Water Quality|
> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10-15 MΩ·cm)
|TOC||< 30 ppb|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter）|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml （with a terminal ultrafiltration cartridge）|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm × 48 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||22 - 25 kg (25 - 32 kg)|
*If water hardness is greater than 1000 ppm, RephiLe suggests using an additional water softening device to protect the RO membrane in your system.
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 5||RD0E0050E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 5 UV||RD0E005UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 10||RD0E0100E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 10 UV||RD0E010UE|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 15||RD0E0150E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, EDI 15 UV||RD0E015UE|
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.