The PURIST Ultrapure Lab Water System produces ultrapure water from EDI, reverse osmosis (RO), distilled or deionized water.
- Automatic system recirculation every hour to prevent bacteria from growing inside the system
- A dual UV lamp to kill bacteria and reduce organics to trace level
- Volumetric dispensing and calibration
- Alarm and maintenance info on a large color LCD monitor
- Adaptable to various final filters.(e.g., final filters for HPLC or to remove RNAse/ Endotoxins)
- Real-time Resistivity measurement by a high-precision resistivity meter with temperature compensation (conductivity cell constant 0.01cm -1)
- Small compact footprint that occupies minimal space in your lab
- Ergonomically designed to ensure a simple installation, operation and easy maintenance
- Manufacturing plant is ISO 9001:2015 certified
- Preparation/dilution of HPLC mobile phases, blanks, sample and buffers in GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other advanced analytical techniques.
- Preparation of media for mammalian cell culture, IVF, reagents for molecular biology applications.
|Feed Water Quality|
|Feed Water Type|| Reverse Osmosis (RO) water|
Deionized or EDI water
|Operating Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||0-15 psi (0-1 bar)|
|Product Water Flow Rate||1.0 - 1.5 L/min at 25℃|
|Product Water Quality|
|Resistivity||18.2 MΩ·cm at 25℃|
|TOC*||< 10 ppb (< 5 ppb with a dual wavelength UV lamp)|
|Particle (>0.2 μm)||< 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter）|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter）|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001Eu/ml （with a RephiBio filter）|
|RNase||< 0.5 pg/ml（with a RephiBio filter）|
|DNase||< 10 pg/ml（with a RephiBio filter）|
|Length x Depth x Height||21 cm × 36 cm ×44 cm|
|Net Weight (Operating Weight)||6.0 kg (10.5 kg)|
*When TOC of feed water level is 50ppb.
|PURIST Ultrapure Water System||RS2200QSS|
|PURIST UV Ultrapure Water Systems||RS2200QUV|