Genie PURIST is the new generation of laboratory water purification systems from RephiLe. It is powerful and revolutionary, bringing the best user experience from the latest technologies to your lab. It offers desired solutions for research professionals who work with varieties of applications utilizing Type I ultrapure water in the lab.
Genie PURIST produces ultrapure water (Type I water) from pure water. Quality of ultrapure water meet or exceedsASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards, respectively.
- Type I ultrapure water is produced frompure water.
- The system can be link to multiple dispensers via CAN cable or wireless.
- An optional automatic system shut-off upon detection of any water leakage.
- Ultra purification cartridge is filled with LeFilTM and OrganeFilTM media to remove trace ions and organics.
- Built-in 185/254 nm dual wavelength lamp reduces TOC level in ultrapure water.
- On-line TOC monitor based on complete oxidation methodology (for TOC models).
- A full range of cartridges for various applications including ultra-low TOC, low Mg, low boron, ICP and DI type.
- Various final filters (optional) can ensure ultrapure water without particles, bacteria or pyrogen.
- RFID tags ensure perfect placement of consumables and trace their performance.
- The control console is 8 inch touch screen. The console controls system and peripheral devices. All operations can be done on the console.
- Water quality, operation parameters, the status of the system, dispensers, components, and peripheral devices are stored and displayed on the large color touch screen monitor.
- The console screen and dispenser screens are water-proof. You can operate the console and dispenser with latex gloves on.
- Signature verification for maintenance and service.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
HPLC mobile phase preparation
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Pure water||EDI water, RO water, Distilled water, Deionized water|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||0 - 15 psi (0 - 1 bar)|
|Product Water Quality|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||0 - 2.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.1 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
|RNAse in ultrapure water||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNAse in ultrapure water||<10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
Main system dimensions
32 × 44 × 54 cm (12.6 × 17.3 × 21.3 in)
Width × depth × height
21 × 29 × 61 cm (8.3 × 11.4 × 24.0 in)
|Input Voltage||110 - 240 VAC|
|Operating Voltage||24 VDC|
|Main system power||< 200 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Genie PURIST Water System||RG0S00000|
|Genie PURIST Water System with TOC||RG0S000T0|