The Super-Genie G is an intelligent combination of thorough understanding of diverse laboratory applications together with decades of hands-on expertise in the most advanced water purification technologies. The system is specifically designed to produce large volumes of Type II pure water and ultrapure water directly from tap water. The Super-Genie G purification system is created to serve as a core workstation generating purified water for a single lab facility or several labs, providing overall control and monitoring within the whole water purification network thus to ensure 100% reliability right from the very beginning.
The system is manufactured in an ISO 9001 : 2015 certified manufacturing site and CE marked.
- The system can be equipped with two dispensers to dispense pure water and ultrapure water, respectively.
- External feed tank, booster pump, prefiltrations, distribution pump and leak protector are all controlled by the main system.
-The automatic bypath sends the RO water to the drain if it does not meet preset quality standard.
- The RO drain water is reused to increase the water yield. It is more environmentally friendly.
- A 100 L integrated tank is standard, and upgradable to other sizes.
- Emergency bypass loop sends water through polishing cartridge in case of power outage or system downtime to supply critical applications with non-stop water supply for hours.
- Leak protector incorporated inside to shut the feed water off to prevent damage from a leakage.
- Details of daily operations and consumables status are stored and displayed on a large color touch screen monitor.
- Operation data is stored up to two years, which meets traceability requirement.
- All in one design can optimize the use of lab space and have a high degree of integration.
- RephiLe provides full documents support to meet user’s GMP, GSP, GAP, GCP, GLP requirements.
|Feed Water Requirements|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 1000 ppm ( 2000 μS/cm )|
|Operating temperature||5 - 45 ℃|
|Feed water pressure||30 - 90 psi (2 - 6 bar)|
|Water Flow Rate|
|EDI water production rate (@ 25℃)||30, 60, 125, 250 L/hr|
|EDI water dispensing rate||Up to 5.0 L/min|
|Ultrapure water dispensing rate||Up to 5.0 L/min|
|Product Water Quality|
|EDI water resistivity (@ 25℃)||> 5 MΩ·cm (typically 10 - 15 MΩ·cm)|
|EDI water TOC*||< 30 ppb|
|Ultrapure water resistivity (@ 25℃)||18.2 MΩ·cm|
|Ultrapure water TOC*||< 5 ppb|
|Particles in ultrapure water ( > 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Microorganisms in ultrapure water||< 0.1 cfu/ml (with a 0.2 μm final filter or terminal ultrafiltration cartridge)|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins) in ultrapure water||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with UF filter)|
with tank: 56 × 88 × 138 cm (22.0 × 34.6 × 54.3 in)
|Weight||< 160 kg|
|Voltage / Frequency||220 V ± 10%, 50 / 60 Hz|
|Main system power||< 1500 W|
*Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Super-Genie G 30 Water System||RL0G03000|
|Super-Genie G 60 Water System||RL0G06000|
|Super-Genie G 125 Water System||RL0G01H00|
|Super-Genie G 250 Water System||RL0G02H00|
|Super-Genie G 30 Water System, with tank||RL0G030TL|
|Super-Genie G 60 Water System, with tank||RL0G060T1|
|Super-Genie G 125 Water System, with tank||RL0G01HT1|
|Super-Genie G 250 Water System, with tank||RL0G02HT1|