The small foot print Direct-Pure adept lab water system is an ideal choice for users who need up to 20 liters of ultrapure water or RO water per day. Quality of ultrapure product water meets or exceeds ASTM, CLSI, CAP, and ISO Type I water standards.
- The compact system provides an easy way to produce ultrapure water and RO water on demand from tap water directly with no additional pre-treatment filters.
- The system is equipped with a safeguard RephiDuo P Pack cartridge and a dual-column RephiDuo U Pack ultrapurification cartridge to ensure optimum quality of the final product water.
- No external storage tank is required, which eliminate the risk of water degration by contaminants from the container or the tubing.
- The fully automatic controlled and maintained system contains automatic cleaning cycles and self-maintenance functions for the RO membrane, which increases the lifetime and efficiency of the RO membranes as well as the cartridges.
- Automatic hourly system recirculation in the loop prevents bacterial growth and maintain water purity at all times.
- System status and key quality parameters are clearly displayed on large LCD screen for easy system performance monitoring.
- HPLC mobile phase preparation
- Preparation of reagent blank solution
- As sample diluents for GC, HPLC, AA, ICP-MS and other analytical techniques
- Preparation of buffer and culture media for mammalian cell culture
- Preparation of molecular biology reagents, etc.
|Feed Water Quality|
|Tap water||Municipal water, TDS < 500 ppm ( 1000 μS/cm )|
|Operating Temperature||5～45 ℃|
|Feed Water Pressure||15 - 90 psi (1 - 6 bar)|
|Water Production Rate|
|RO water||> 0.5 L/min at 25℃|
|Ultrapure water (Type I)||> 0.5 L/min at 25℃|
|Product Water Quality|
|Resistivity||18.2 MΩ·cm at 25℃|
|TOC*||< 10 ppb|
|Particle (> 0.2 μm)||< 1/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter）|
|Microorganisms||< 0.1 cfu/ml （with a 0.2 μm final filter or RephiBio filter）|
|Pyrogens (endotoxins)||< 0.001 Eu/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|RNase||< 0.5 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|DNase||< 10 pg/ml (with a RephiBio filter)|
|Length x Depth x Height||30 cm × 51 cm ×48 cm|
* Product water quality may vary due to local feed water conditions.
|Direct-Pure Water System, adept||RD0A0400E|
|Direct-Pure Water System, adept UV||RD0A040UE|
Cartridge Set is required for the water systems to function. Please contact RephiLe for detailed information.